Fluoride Treatments in Plano, Tx
Fluoride is one of the most powerful tools available to prevent tooth decay. Better yet, fluoride can be found naturally in different quantities that are found in virtually all water and food supplies! In our dental office in Plano, Texas, our pediatric dentist Dr. Niloo provides hassle-free fluoride treatments for your little ones. Therefore, ensuring our younger patients have a great way to limit the risk of cavities through the use of our fluoride treatment.
The Effectiveness of Fluoride
Although everyone gets fluoride from the water we drink and the foods we eat, it isn’t enough to prevent tooth decay.
Your dentist may recommend the professional application of fluoride if these factors are seen:
- Deep holes and cracks on chewing areas of teeth
- Exposed and hypersensitive root areas
- Insufficient exposure to fluorides
- Poor dental health
- Frequent sugar and carb consumption
- Inadequate saliva supply due to medical conditions, treatments, or medicines
- History of tooth corrosion